We strive to provide you with enough information about the cookies we use so that you can make an informed choice about the information you share with us.
If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or cell phone. It has a unique identifier assigned to your device and allows the Tool to remember your actions and preferences (such as your location, the language you use, access to your account and other display preferences) for a given period of time. This way, you do not need to provide certain information each time you access the Tool or when you move from page to page. Cookies can also help you personalize your browsing experience.
2. The Different Types of Cookies
There are two broad categories of cookies: persistent cookies and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) until you manually delete them or they are automatically deleted. Session cookies remain on your device until you close your browser, closing your browser will cause them to disappear automatically.
- Cookies that are only necessary for the proper functioning of a Tool or to enable you to use the services we provide.
- Cookies that provide us with data relating to the use of our Tool and its performance. We use this data to improve our products and services.
- Cookies are used to personalize your browsing experience on our Tool. These cookies store information relating to your access to your account.
You will find below additional information about the cookies used in this Tool.
4. Cookies strictly necessary
These are cookies that allow us to ensure the Tool is working properly, and that allow you to make use of the services we provide.
If these cookies are blocked, you will not be able to use our Tool.
5. Statistical cookies (performance analysis, audience measurement)
These cookies help us measure traffic patterns to determine which areas of our Tool were visited and to measure trends. This allows us to understand a visitor's habits in order to improve our online products and services. We may log IP addresses (i.e., the e-mail addresses of computers connected to the Internet in order to analyze trends, administer the Tool, track user movement, and gather demographic information).
These cookies are not essential to the use of the Tool. We will always ask for your consent before placing these cookies. You may withdraw your consent at any time.