Contact us here firstname.lastname@example.org for any type of request - query - remark, or if you want to exercise any of the rights related to the processing of your data.
For the purposes of the Policy, the following terms are defined as follows
- "Service(s)": all services, products accessible online or via customer service or Mobile Applications, etc., whether or not they are paid for.
- "Mobile Application(s)": refers to any software, application, widget or plug-in downloaded onto a mobile device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, as well as any device with an operating system that allows the download, installation, operation and updating of said applications). If the Mobile Application includes notification or location features, please refer to sections 3.6 and 3.7 below.
- "We" and "Our" refer to our organization and their respective service providers located in France.
- "You" and "Your": refers to any user of the Services, and who accesses one of the paid or free Services.
1. Basic Principle - Our Commitment to Privacy Protection
Monarch Beverages undertakes to process personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data and privacy, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 adopted on 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "Regulation"). We undertake to comply with the following principles:
- You are under no obligation to provide us with the personal data we request. However, some of this data may be required to access certain Services. Thus, if you decide not to provide us with this data, it is possible that you will not have access to some of these Services, including access to personal areas and contact forms to ask your questions.
- We collect and process your data only for the purposes described in this Policy or for specific purposes of which we have informed you and/or to which you have consented.
- We adopt the principle of minimizing the collection of personal data: i.e. collecting only the personal data necessary for the intended processing and uses, without collecting data in an unnecessary manner.
- If personal data in our possession is no longer required for the processing of personal data by us, and we are under no legal obligation to retain it, we will make every effort to delete, destroy or anonymise it.
2. What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect varies depending on the purpose of the collection and the Service we provide to you.
Generally, we may collect the following categories of personal data directly:
- browsing history, such as the pages visited, the date of the visit, the location during the visit, or the IP address;
3. For what purposes do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data in order to provide you with the best online experience and quality service and navigation. In particular, we may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
a) to develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites, applications, Services ;
b) to better understand and evaluate our users' points of interest and the changes that are necessary for them to improve our site.
We may also need your personal data to meet legal obligations or as part of the contractual relationship built with you.
When we collect and use your personal data for the purposes mentioned below or for any other request, we will inform you before or at the time of collection.
Where necessary, we will seek your consent to process your personal data. If you have given your consent for activities involving the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
4. Your rights
When we process your personal data, you are entitled to a number of rights that you can exercise at any time. Below is an overview of these rights and what this means for you.
- The right of access to your personal data and the right of rectification
It is important to us that the personal data we hold about you is accurate, up-to-date, complete, relevant and not misleading. In order to ensure that we comply with this commitment, you have the right to access, correct or update your personal data at any time.
- The right to portability of your data
You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format if we have processed your personal data on the following basis:
a) you have given us your consent to process your personal data for a purpose or purposes that we have previously communicated to you ;
b) we have processed your personal data in order to facilitate communication
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when :
a) your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected it; or
(b) you withdraw the consent you previously gave us to process your personal data, provided that there is no other legal basis for us to continue processing your personal data; or
(c) you object to us processing your personal data for communication purposes; or
d) you object to us processing your personal data for the legitimate interests of Monarch Beverages (such as improving the overall user experience on our website); or
e) personal data are not processed legally; or
f) your personal data must be deleted in order to comply with existing laws.
If you wish us to delete the personal data we hold about you, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to comply with your request in accordance with legal requirements.
If the personal data we collect is no longer required for any purpose and there is no legal obligation for us to retain it, we will make every effort to delete, destroy or anonymise this data.
- The right to limit the processing of your data
You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data if :
a) You believe that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate; or
b) With respect to personal data that is not processed lawfully, you prefer that we limit the processing of such data rather than delete it; or
c) We no longer need your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, but you need the data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
If you wish to limit our processing of your personal data, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to comply with your request in accordance with legal requirements.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint directly with a supervisory authority, such as the CNIL, about the way we treat your personal data.
5. How do we protect your personal data?
We are aware of the importance of the security of your personal data. We make our best efforts to protect your personal data from misuse, interference, damage, unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure. We have implemented numerous security measures to help you protect your personal data. In particular, we use access controls, firewalls and secure servers.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information
Your personal data will not be shared, sold, rented or disclosed for purposes other than those described in the Policy. We may, however, disclose your data for purposes other than those described in the Policy, where disclosure is required by law and government authorities.